Monday, December 7, 2009

Sex Pot

The Man, the kids, and I went to see The Fantastic Mr. Fox this weekend. 

Yes.  The Man has met the kids.  The Girl is completely smitten with him.  Quite honestly, so is her mother, but that's a whole other Oprah.

Anywho - seeing that movie this weekend, listening to the sound of George Clooney's voice, I was reminded just how sexy that man is.  I know it's totally cliche and all, but damn...  There's a reason women love him.

So, this week's edition of The Future Ex-Husband's List, albeit a day late (Sorry, I took The Girl to the Clear Channel Train Wreck called Jingle Ball yesterday....  Justin Bieber was there....) brings you the one, the only, George Clooney!








Truly, there is nothing sexier than a man with a good sense of humor!

OH! And for the Throwing Mike a Bone segment, I bring you the young and beautiful

13 comments:

Tracie said...

I agree! Love him! Glad things are going well with the new man.

Ducky said...

That first picture of him is panty-wetting material...for real!

June said...

I have always found George to be rather sexy! I have been watching him since he was on Roseanne and ER... I am old.

Menopausal New Mom said...

Okay, George is my main man. I don't get all these kids the women drool over now, I'd take George and his gray hair any day over those vampires or wolves or whatever it is that are so popular these days!

Andrea said...

Oh, man. George is and always will be at the top of my list. He is beautiful, sexy, hot, funny, hot, sexy, did I mention hot and sexy? Mmmn. Yummy!

MindyMom said...

George is totally swoon-worthy.

Senorita said...

Clooney has never been my cup of tea. But I'm happy to know that you're smitten and your child gives her blessing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for George tonight. Could not love him more!!! "SWOON"
But, more importantly ~ you are smitten?? How wonderful is that!!! Good for you. I'm smiling ear to ear for you. YOu deserve it, Darlin. ;)

adrienzgirl said...

He gets better with age I swear!

Unknown said...

Mmmm Mr Clooney! Loved him in ER!! :)

leigh hewett said...

Yummy...Clooney goodness. I even loved him on Facts of Life.

Good luck with the new fella. You deserve some good lovin'

Leigh

Plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Nice post, funny idea.
plentymorefishoutofwater.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

P.S. I linked to this post in my post today. You got me thinking of George and dreaming of sunny days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails